Earlier this year, we launched a three-year group purchasing agreement with Premier Inc., a leading healthcare improvement company that operates one of the country’s largest healthcare group purchasing organizations.
We have served Premier alliance members since its inception, consistently introducing new services and technology-enabled solutions to support healthcare providers in their transformation. During the last three years, Taylor Healthcare has saved member hospitals more than $25 million through programs focused on cost management, standardization and process improvement.
The new agreement allows Premier members, at their discretion, to take advantage of special pricing and terms pre-negotiated by Premier for document management in six categories:
- Paper forms which includes any standard healthcare forms offered (filing systems, lab charts, records) in addition to custom forms and printing, custom printed snapsets, POD, custom envelopes and continuous forms
- Print shop management consists of moving all print shop forms into Taylor Healthcare’s proprietary, online ordering platform, SMARTworks® and routing them to our Print-On-Demand centers or near-site or on-site printing. This option also may include a print concierge
- Marketing services includes commercial print, stationery and business cards, digital direct marketing services, local marketing services and consulting services
- Electronic forms leverages Taylor Healthcare’s SMARTworks®Clinical Enterprise solution and includes SMARTworks®Write Capture
- Electronic content management leverages Taylor Healthcare’s SMARTworks®Clinical Enterprise solution and includes: the SMARTworks® Clinical Enterprise platform; repository interface, HIS downtime; directed login; and forms services
- Document imaging leverages Taylor Healthcare’s SMARTworks®Clinical Enterprise solution and includes SMARTworks® Photo Capture